Life Insurance – Did You Know!
People are taking out life insurance to protect their families for the future.
Most people take out a policy between the ages of 35-44 with an average income under €40k.
Opinions.ie, The Research Agency conducted a survey based on 300 respondents nationally. It is so easy and affordable to take out life insurance providing peace of mind for the future.
Here are some of the findings.
- The majority of people are between the ages of 35-44 with an average income under €40k.
- A further 20% of people take out life Insurance between the age of 25-35 and 22% between the ages of 45-54.
- Females invest in it slightly more than males at 53%, living in Dublin and married with 1-2 children.
- Most people are working fulltime (60%) and living in an urban area (65%).
- Family’s having home insurance at 42% with the majority 44% not taking out life insurance but have health insurance at 36%.
- 75% know what life insurance is but 36% do not have plans to purchase it.
- 53% think it is too expensive.
- 41% do not know how long the cover will last their dependants.
- 53% are women and 47% men.
- 34% in Greater Dublin, 26% in the rest of Leinster and 26% in Munster.
- 28% singles and 66% married.
- 61% work full-time and another 12% part-time.
- 65% live in urban areas.
- 32% live in households with under €40K income, and mean household income for the sample is €60,880.
At Oomph.ie, we can tailor the right policy specifically for you and your family. Oomph.ie was set up to make purchasing life assurance an easy and convenient experience and yet attain the most competitive prices available from the main six providers of life assurance in Ireland. We only use reputable, main brand life assurance companies in Ireland and can usually attain discounted or price promise prices from them. If you have any questions about Life Insurance or would like to know more about the right policy for you, chat with one of our team members at Oomph today.